From: "David Bosschaert" <davidb@xxxxxxxx>
To: "STP Dev list" <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 16.10 Uhr (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Look and feel proposal for integration of XEF and WTP-based policy editors

FYI - I have started making the changes to the XEF editor to support the
proposed interfaces. For the moment the interfaces are located at
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk/org.eclipse.stp.policy/org.eclipse.stp.xef/src/org/eclipse/stp/ui/xef/temp/
I will switch over to depend on org.eclipse.stp.policy.wtp.XXX as soon
as they become available there. Andrei, could you let us know when this
is the case?

Cheers,

David