[stp-dev] Core no longer built as part of STP Builds

Hi Guys,

Just in case anybody is looking for STP Core, we're not building it any more as it was taking errors when we migrated to the newer version of EMF for the M4 drop.

I think we should completely remove it from svn now, and will table this for discussion at our meeting tomorrow.

Cheers,
Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387