[stp-dev] New STP web site goes live!

Hi All,

Denny and I have refactored our website this week. Please check it out  http://www.eclipse.org/stp/

Our latest site are organized into three sections:

1. Project information
Which contains generic info, such as doc, team, wiki, about.
It also lists home pages of each subproject/component.

2. developers section
The 'Development' section is major entry to stp developers. It contains committers FAQ, SVN, bugzilla ...etc.

3. end users section
We have added "Users" menu to the navigator bar, which linked to downloads, FAQ and user documents. The STP-FAQ contains common questions & answers for end users, such as how to download and install, where to ask questions...etc. In the user documents page, we will list all user guides, faqs for each subject/component.

I have documented the process of checking out the stp website project, and how to setup a local web site for testing before commit.
http://www.eclipse.org/stp/faq/CommitterFAQ.php#Website

Please help us to keep our site update to date.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Johnson

Back to the top