From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adrian Skehill
Sent: Dienstag, 20. November 2007 11:11
To: STP Dev list
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Suggestion: telecon reagrding further policy
development

Andrei.Shakirin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Question to Adrian: could we use our STP planning meeting conference
number for call in this time? What is necessary to do to activate the
conference?
Otherwise, I will provide SOPERA number in Germany.

Hi Andrei, that's no problem, I'll give my passcode to activate the
bridge to David and you can dial in as normal using the dial in details
on the stp planning page.

Adrian.