Re: [stp-dev] Hybrid Model Now committed to CVS Repository

Hi Adrian,

I think it's best to put the java code in the repository. This would avoid performing the generation and would ensure that changes to the generated elements are preserved (EMF can also guarantee that by the proper use of the "generated" annotation, but I think it's safer to just have the code there). Regarding the transformations, they should be hosted in the STP-IM  project as they directly depend on it and are tightly integrated with it. There will be transformations TO the model (such as org.eclipse.stp.im.in.sca or org.eclipse.stp.im.in.bpmn) as well as FROM the model to other editors/platforms (such as org.eclipse.stp.im.in.jbi etc). Other packages would contain code for any additions to existing STP tools. These additions would also be tightly integrated with STP-IM, such as the work Andrea is doing right now with the BPMN editor. They would be hosted in packages such as org.eclipse.stp.im.tool.in.bpmneditor or org.eclipse.stp.im.tool.in.scaeditor.

As soons as the IM is hosted in its oqn repo, we'll start adding these packages and so on...

Let me know what you think,
Adrian.

Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project