Re: [stp-dev] Re: Follow on meeting about the Hybrid Model

Hi Guillaume,

I will update the web page to contain a proper explanation of the entities in the model, I admit the current description is not particularly comprehensive :) I think that you'll find answers to your questions once the proper description is in place. I'll have a go at it tomorrow (Friday).

Adrian.