Re: [stp-dev] Ongoing STP Development Activities

Hey all,

I've just committed some changes to incorporate the deployment framework
into the build system.  I've tested and it seems to build successfully
(qualifier, I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing here).  I have not created
a new tag for releng.stpbuilder nor have I updated build.cfg (not sure what
the protocol is for creating new tags and updating the build.cfg file).

This change has added a couple of feature projects to the soas project.

The soas map files are currently configured to pull from the head.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Rob

Back to the top