Re: [stp-dev] Deployment Framework Contribution

Was there ever any progress made resolving the concerns about WTP and DTP server frameworks?

The current thoughts on the matter are that these frameworks can work
together in tandem: with an assembly of modules (or composites :)
the server framework material submitted today should be able to
coordinate multiple entries into WTP server framework capabilities
to do a full deployment. I'm not sure how the integration details
will work at the code level - this is something for us to discover
as soon as we can, so I would encourage world+dog to download this
new code and look at it, and I would especially encourage WTP server
framework experts to share their thoughts!

 regards
  Oisin

Back to the top