Re: [stp-dev] BPEL 2 Java: Bug Tracking and BPEL 1.1

Sebastien,

The relevant people at our end are probably out of circulation this week, so I'll try and respond to this.

I think it is almost impossible that B2J will ever retro-port to BPEL <= 2.0 Hopefully over time the 2.0 specification will become so widely adopted that this is not considered a major problem.

I think Antony tracks bugs as they come in on the newsgroups and/or mailing lists and it may well be that they never end up in Bugzilla, but I wouldn't expect there to be any known outstanding bugs, except in the sense that there are some features of BPEL that remain unsupported.

Mike

Sebastian Wirzkowski wrote:

Hi all,

two things:

First: I was wondering whether there was already bug tracking in place for the BPEL 2 Java component. It seems quite unlikely that there aren't any bugs there, but there aren't any to be found in Bugzilla. That is, unless I am searching the wrong place.

I might be using this component for my master's thesis, so I would be willing to post bugfixes as well, if I find the culprit ;)

Second: Does the BJ component support the execution BPEL 1.1. files, as produced, for example, by this editor: http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/ ?

thanks a lot,
Sebastian