[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[stp-dev] merging SC and SAF
- From: "Beaurpere, David" <David.Beaurpere@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:45:32 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcZzh9C24Pr/LCbYQlyZZ2mza+l08wBSZ4HA
- Thread-topic: merging SC and SAF
I would like to suggest to merge the SC and SAF subprojects together in a new project aimed at a dev
rational behind is basically that:
Service Creation project is poorly named anyway (the name is inherited from
the very early days of the STP setup) and, regardless of it merging with SAF,
it will have to renamed.
doesn't really belong in the core framework project.
projects are effectively complementary and are focusing on closely related
not have a name or particular setup to suggest and I guess that the idea would
have to be approved by the PMC before anything happens but I just wanted
to put the idea out there to see what people think of it.