Re: [stp-dev] Agenda for today's IRC

Naci, I noticed that the Continuous Builds link has a title of "Web Tools Platform downloads".  :-)

Regards,
Dan

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/26/2006 11:51 AM

Please respond to
STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [stp-dev] Agenda for today's IRC

Adrian,

I have updated the build scripts for the new plugins.  I will commit
them to CVS tomorrow.  I also created an stp downloads page which will
automatically display all new builds.

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/

We shall have an official I build by friday :-)