Re: [stp-dev] takin' a look at the core model code

-Have you decided about the name conversion for the contibuted plugins? i.e (org.eclipse.stp.sca.**??)

Suggest org.eclipse.stp.core as a base, then subpackage from there

com.ibm.ccl.soa.core -->  org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly
com.ibm.ccl.soa.core.sca -->   org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly.model
com.ibm.ccl.soa.internal.core --> org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly.internal
com.ibm.ccl.soa.internal.core.sca --> org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly.internal.model

Is the 'internal' in the right place here?  Put '.tests' on the end
for the tests of course.

com.ibm.ccl.soa.infrastructure --> org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly.infrastructure

-We also added two top level assembly projects to drive the builds and represent the subproject (we called it org.eclipse.stp.sca and org.eclipse.stp.sca.sdk for lack of anything else). Any ideas?

Perhaps:

org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly
org.eclipse.stp.core.assembly.sdk

what's the sdk indicate here Naci?

- Finally test plugin IDs and project names do not match. Minor point but worth fixing during the conversion.

Yup I think so.

 --oh

Back to the top