1. STEM 1.2.2 release Sept 7 (any issues?)
* Bug Fixes from 1.2.1
* New faster accessors
2. Status on platform change to Indigo and new version of EMF ?
3. Release planning
3A) STEM 1.2.3 ~Nov 21 (RC1 Nov 1)
* Testing for Malaysia
3B) Target date for 1.3 is still (1/07/2012)
* Ten years of Earth Science Data (2000-2010) available as STEM
* Malaria Disease Model (''Anopheles'' calibrated)
* Dengue Fever Disease Model (''Aedes'' not yet calibrated)
* Additional NLS + User ability to switch languages
* Logger Framework with new loggers
* Shape File Import Utility (Dependency on Open Map CQ)
* Integrating external models for study of food based transmission
* New Differential Equation solver(s) from commons.math library
* Bug Fixes from 1.2.2
*** Need presentation slides for 1.3
4. New doc needed for 1.3 ?
5. Update on Dengue model status
6. Status of Babel language pack CQ ?
*** Date for STEM workshop in Malaysia Is the week of Dec 12 ok or do we need to push it to January?
*** Need list of Demo Scenarios for Malaysia
>FD vs Integration
>Data Import example (playback)
>Data input example (initialize from csv)
>Data logging image and data examples
>Dengue Fever example(s)
> what else?
>>>Can we do a YouTube on each one ? Stefan, what did you use to do the screen captures?
>>> Need to plan code freeze November 1st so we have 1 month to build and test scenarios for workshop
8. Items from participants