Re: [starter-dev] Usage Data

Hi!

I find this highly interesting data. Especially if we could discover some trends in there. I also noticed, there are single days which unusual high activity. Can these be linked to some news or other noteworthy events? Or are these days with higher activity result of some kind of script or tests? Do these skew the analysis results in any direction?

Perhaps I'll find the time to come up with some answers to my question myself but if someone else has already done the work I would be interested to learn about it.

Tobias