Re: [starter-dev] March Minutes and Action

Testing the UI is indeed the most important part and it is not so easy given all the input and flow possibilities. That's why I am asking for help.

By testing the UI, you are indirectly testing the archetype (especially if you are checking the generated project too). However, you can also invoke the archetype directly, without the web UI: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter#generate-jakarta-ee-project-using-archetypes. That should be tested too for unforeseen bugs. I think it's lower priority as it appears to be in pretty stable state now.

Does this help?