[starter-dev] Project structure change proposal voting

Hello, folks.

This is a follow up from the meeting we had today. As talked before and can be checked in the meeting records, we wanna have a final decision about the project structure so we can proceed with the modifications as soon as we can.

This proposal is about we keep the monolith approach and reevaluate when needed.

Since this decision will directly affect an on-going house cleaning PR made by Reza, I'd suggest Friday(January 13th) as an end date.

Let us know your vote.

Back to the top