Re: [starter-dev] Monthly Sync?
  • From: Alexander Rühl <alexander.ruehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:54:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sti.valantic.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sti.valantic.com; dkim=pass header.d=sti.valantic.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=OXv+EHRGj897rDoPG8JhN4diTRjiV9r7/MdD0qLiINo=; b=f0GwUAypVA7rajo2co816/7LtFdywqcYIubNbOgV66ItDL8xtMR0/hbMAOMeA9xghHuS3GHLzsKdH7rPfiwXNoRVxZij6S6Pl6O7wHAKNjTzAz3ly41lxJspFurIlCZsAL0TeI+LKYPzIFpACc8z/83weHEpal6k7zZ9TQTmhcc40ZfiUf7p40mW96aGZi0tcq8DMg4ki1T8JEfdh7d3SWDlwaXL9RuCFZRGUhQ8k5Ykv/CAOp4sNW2nbFDc1QEgvx0xgbI8KKOM3zNKqfHOFPKzyeuB8n32xYLREf7o9hY0yoQS2lP3lmymmp3Aj3RrURWf0OrTkSYO8jK0FUR62A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=aZ481YvFschNESaNkFBYs9aX5bX+5IDvWM/dnrLtAmeRQ/czB2b4U2eLF+4ukfddyeVlYg93djhOfbhEJVtg+ABc/OZ+X2aW9OrqWM9E8kNUFUqJywnEByGGsBHyf9v4RSFdluNF5pon+A1gOUYBQTmXGeigkttpRs8T0xTjTJgLV6u9UQWY1gLqnd1f3qJ6WzChwaJL6yWKv89dQbrWECkLPx++qSH+MQALj3EqLgBvdc/aSSJ3X1F+ZiD2a+m1dMvbhhzglQFRB6xZCehclMRcrAP3i1XzzUX57yFRWzzEpdbU9OadaBCMia0tj3t1z3ZHLoYAtZK1BZdB03QE5A==

I think it’s ok to keep the 1 hour in schedule, in case there are more things to discuss, but aim for finish it in half of the time.

Concerning decisions, I generally think it’s ok, to decide certain things in the meeting, if appropriate and also be able to decide other things by mailing list or poll.

Alex