[starter-dev] My $0.02

Hello everyone,

I spent some time this weekend catching up on all the threads, and I decided to add my $0.02 to the spreadsheet. I'd love to see us build on the great foundation we have so that the starter is on par with Spring and Microprofile (and even others like Vaadin's, sans the UI-centric focus). I notice the Vaadin one has "Publish to Github" which is an interesting option to consider.

I think the key is that we have a core set of features and a modular architecture that makes it easy for vendors and the community to raise PRs to add additional runtimes and examples.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.

Back to the top