Re: [starter-dev] Starter archetypes / GUI / Issue #67

Se comments

On 29 Apr 2022, at 21:41, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Certainly a welcome idea, though hopefully not an "as-is" donation but a merge?

definitely a merge :-)

For example, are separate Archetypes really needed? I think for folks using it from the command line and IDE, just one Archetype would be far easier. As such, it is very easy to modularize Archetypes instead of exposing the user to the complexity of multiple Archetypes I think (you can hopefully see that in the code currently in the main branch and various runtime support).

I think this question is already in full swing in another part of the discussion :-)