Re: [starter-dev] [jakarta.ee-community] An introduction to my Jakarta EE 9 starter template project

Hi Hantsy,

I think there are a couple of ways to proceed. You could contribute directly to the project or you could help me pull things into a PR focused on creating an initial Archetype. Either way is perfectly fine I think. As always, my bandwidth will be limited as I have to juggle the day job, the Ambassadors, Cargo Tracker and some of my Diversity work.

My thought is to write the Archetype fully first and then put it behind a UI/REST API. The advantage of the Archetype approach is that it can be used in more ways such the command line, IDEs, online UI, REST API, etc.

I look forward to collaborating and I already appreciate your contributions to Cargo Tracker.

Reza Rahman