Re: [spatial4j-dev] Spatial4j: Minimum Java version -- 8?

I agree with Jim. For everything we (Voyager) are using it for Java 8 won't be an issue.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 10:03 AM Jim Hughes <jhughes@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi David,

I think Java 7 has been EOL long enough that this change is suitable; I have no concerns with it.  Worst case, if there is an issue, the project can issue a bug fix release.

Cheers,

Jim