[spatial4j-dev] Git history pre-LocationTech

I just learned that the old history pre-LocationTech (still in our repo in "_old") can be grafted onto the root of our current tree, thanks to "git replace".  These instruction at Eclipse explain how we can do it (Step 4):

I'm really happy to see that.  The instructions suggest it only has effect on the local clone though (not certain) :-/ but at least that's something.  That page also contains info for those who have forked on how to update the fork.

~ David