Re: [spatial4j-dev] Nominate Ryan McKinley as a committer

+1 of course; you were supposed to be grandfathered in, so I don’t think there’s anything to vote on.

I replied to the mail that I received pertaining to Spatial4j committers getting invites, since it seems you didn’t get an invite.  I CC’ed you.

~ David