Re: [spatial4j-dev] pull requests?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 3:14 AM, Ryan McKinley <ryantxu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I somehow messed up the PR #93, it should really just be:

GitHub is having issues related to a DDoS so I’ll comment here:

Overall this looks good.  One thing:
* Why not make every (non-JTS) shape extend from BaseShape?    You skipped over ShapeCollection in particular and I wonder why.  At first I wondered why you didn’t have the JTS shapes extend BaseShape and I suppose it’s for convenience of declaring ‘ctx’ to be a JtsSpatialContext; is that the rationale?

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer

Back to the top