Re: [soc-dev] Time is short: Mentors, please click "I want to mentor" ASAP

Please do not discuss (or hint at) specific projects that you may or may not be volunteering to mentor (I don't think that any lines have been crossed, this is just a reminder).

The short version is that it would be very handy if everybody could just volunteer to mentor those student projects that fit with their own goals (in whatever form those goals take). Please just do that. I don't believe that any special coordination is required.

Wayne

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 4:37 PM Alois Zoitl <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 21:38 +0200, Philip Wenig wrote:
> Alois,
>
> yep, I've recognized this too.
>
> IMHO, we could cross-register all Eclipse mentors as a backup,
> technically. Effectively, I have no idea what you're working on. So I'm
> not sure if this really would help the students.

As said for me it is not the problem I have a second Eclipse 4diac commiter who is registered as mentor and would like to support me. For me the question is
more how to handle it.

BR,
Alois