Re: [soc-dev] Time is short: Mentors, please click "I want to mentor" ASAP

Alois,

yep, I've recognized this too.

IMHO, we could cross-register all Eclipse mentors as a backup, technically. Effectively, I have no idea what you're working on. So I'm not sure if this really would help the students.

Best,
Philip