[soc-dev] Project Idea proposal

Greetings,

I represent the Eclipse JKube project (https://www.eclipse.org/jkube/) and we're looking to participate in GSoC 2020.
I know its quite late to propose project ideas but still shooting my shot. I have added my project idea to the Ideas list https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas  , but the content has not been approved and published by the moderator yet.

Project idea :.

* Improvement of Helm3 (http://helm.sh/) support in the JKube maven plugins.
  Skills Required : Java, Basic Kubernetes knowledge.

For more details. interested students can join the public communication channel. https://gitter.im/eclipse/jkube

I couldn't find who is the GSoC admin for Eclipse, so I hope they respond to this email and let me know what's the eligibility to participate as a mentor and sign us up :)

Cheers,
Devang

Back to the top