[soc-dev] GSoC 2020:Introduction

Hi all,
My name is Yash,I am a sophomore pursuing bachelors degree in computer science from India.
I'm interested in working on the project-"Eclipse SWTChart-Extending The Export Options"
in the forthcoming summer.
I've already got into touch with the SWTChart community and also made some contributions to the same,Also I've shared a draft of my proposal on the GSoC website regarding the project and would love to get your reviews .
 Hoping to be a part of this awesome community.

Thanks,
Yash

Back to the top