Re: [soc-dev] All mentor evaluations are in

Hi everyone,
Here is a quick summary of my project status for GSoC 2018. I am a 3rd-year undergrad at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India. I am working under the mentorship of Daryl Maier on Eclipse OMR. The project details can be foundĀ here. I have almost finished the first and major part of the project. I have implemented methods for floating point nodes in the Simplifier and VPConstraints in optimizer. The only thing remaining in this part is writing tests. The next part would be to add FMA (Fused Multiply-Add) instruction set support to the compiler.

Regards,
Shivam MittalĀ