Re: [soc-dev] All mentor evaluations are in

Hi all,

As requested per Wayne Beaton , here's a quick summary of my progress for the GSoC program. Quick introduction first, I'm a 3rd year undergrad student at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, and I am working under Henning Treu's supervision on Eclipse SmartHome. More info. on the project can be found here. So far, it's going well. I am on time given the initial roadmap, and am looking forward for the next features to implement. For now, any ESH instance is able to share data on different channels through IOTA's distributed ledger, and the client binding to retrieve a stream of data from IOTA's distributed ledger is being worked on, should be ready soon. The next big step will be the auto-compensation mechanism through IOTA transaction automation. Headed in the right direction!

Best,
Théo Giovanna.

Back to the top