Re: [soc-dev] Add CSS support to Nebula NatTable

patta mail 1 ban :) set wei godakwita

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Sameera Nandasiri <sameera.sampath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dirk,

Sorry for late response. I am aware that initially I thought of this project as more complex project than it really is. Estimates are done by considering the worst case. But my goal is to implement the engine "before or on mid evaluation". I may not finalize the engine before mid evaluation. But I will definitely implement main functionality before mid evaluation. Initially I thought we shouldn't introduce dependencies to org.eclipse.e4.ui.css packages. But after your reply to my email, I realized that we can introduce dependencies to E4 CSS package. So I will use E4 CSS package for reading CSS files. Also I will implement CSS translation engine as a new plugin not as a fragment to NatTable.
Regards,
Sameera Nandasiri