Re: [soc-dev] Add CSS support to Nebula NatTable

Hi,

you are on the right track.  Additionally you should check the code in

org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.painter

because styling in NatTable is splitted into styles and painters.

As there is the groupBy feature that can also be styled, you will also find some code in the glazedlists extension that you need to check.

Greez,
Dirk