[soc-dev] [GSoC2014] : Eclipse Ideas

Hi,

 I am Nishant Gupta, a student from IT BHU, India and intending to take part in GSoC 2014 for the first time. I was going through the Eclipse ideas page and I found the idea "Add TranslationRegistry to support the Eclipse Translation Pattern as a service" quiet interesting. I read up on the blog post link that is posted ( all 4 parts) and developed a basic understanding of what is required.

However, could anyone please provide me some direction as to where I could start working on this and what would be a good place to discuss my queries regarding this project. I'd like to do some work initially on this idea and then come up with a detailed proposal.

Looking forward to your reply,
Nishant Gupta

Back to the top