Re: [soc-dev] [GSOC2013] Folding for Java code blocks & Create filterable Console View

FWIW, intellectual property issues _always_ have to be discussed. :-)

But, I believe that I get your meaning: if you implement 100% of the code, then the intellectual property issues are relatively easy to deal with.

Wayne