[soc-dev] Create Eclipse 4 (e4) based Progress View

Hi all,

I'm a third year student from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am interested in "creating e4 based progress view" idea.

For a start for the project I read these  pages which are about [1] "Building eclipse RCP applications based on e4" ,[2]"Eclipse jobs and background processing" ,
In [2] there were details about reporting progress for eclipse jobs API.  I'm interested in working with eclipse platform. To proceed forward it would help if I can get an insight of the project idea and resources that I should work with.

Best,
Asiri

Back to the top