Re: [soc-dev] Check in

Hi,

I'm working on the "Enriching Task Context with Breakpoints" project.
The project is currently on schedule.
You can find links to corresponding bugs and gerrit reviews at the
wiki page [1] (section "milestones").

Cheers,

Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Enriching_Task_Context_with_Breakpoints