[soc-dev] [GSoC 2012] XText & EMF based query engine for MongoEMF proposal

Hi All,

This is my final GSoC 2012 proposal for "XText & EMF based query engine for MongoEMF" project in attached pdf file. And you can also find it in Google Melange system here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/tigergui/29002

If you are interested in XText, EMF and MongoDB relative technology or you are user of MongoEMF[1], please have a review of my proposal. Comments in GSoC system[2] or feedbacks in mail list here are both welcome.

Thank you so much :-)

[1] https://github.com/BryanHunt/mongo-emf
[2] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

--