Re: [soc-dev] GSoc 2012

Ok, I'll take a look at the wiki pages. Thank you!

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Prabhath,

I think most projects are still in the phase of brainstorming for ideas. The wiki pages below should start to fill in with more information soon. If there is any particular Eclipse project you are interested in, I would suggest sending a message on their project mailing list to see if you can kick up some interesting.

John

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Ideas

Prabhath Suminda <pathiranappps@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: soc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/03/2012 06:41 AM

Please respond to
Summer of Code dev list <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[soc-dev] GSoc 2012

Hi,
I am a 3rd year undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lnaka. I like to contribute to the eclipse foundation for GSoc 2012. So do you have any project ideas for GSoc 2012?( I could not find any project ideas in the wiki page) or do we have to come with our own ideas?_______________________________________________
soc-dev mailing list
soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx