|Re: [soa-pmc] SOA Track|
Thanks, Adrian. Would you be interested to present remotely?
I’m afraid it’s too late for me to make arrangements for the trip, but great to hear that you have a talk in!
sorry for late notice on this:
I managed to arrange a similar slot for us at EclipseCon Europe for a 3h Symposium. I have suggested the summary below. Feel free to adjust based on your participation (and indicate the same). As Stardust now supports BPMN and XPDL, I hope we will really be able to show things end-to-end.
The symposium will illustrate how SOA and BPM concepts can be leverage to build end-to-end solutions starting with domain specific input and ending up with executable services and business processes with portal and mobile components – all based on components of the SOA Platform Project.
We will explain and demo how to
* define a business process model in a domain language via Mangrove,
* create HTML5-based UI components on Orion as further building blocks for the process model specified above,
* enrich the initial process model in the Stardust Browser Modeler integrated in Orion to create an end-to-end process model
* alternatively view and edit the process model using the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler, and finally
* deploy all of the above to an executable process model on Stardust with web-based and mobile portals.
Dr. Marc Gille * Senior Vice President, Product Management, Infinity * Global Business Services and Technology * SunGard * 340 Madison Ave, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10173 * Phone +1 646 445 1294 * Mobile +1 347 414 4529 * marc.gille@xxxxxxxxxxx * www.sungard.com * Twitter @marcgille
Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.
Back to the top