From: Marc Dutoo [mailto:marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: vendredi 16 décembre 2011 09:41
To: Mos, Adrian
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] Mangrove not in Juno

Hi Adrian

First thanks for taking our needs in consideration.

"Whether it makes sense" is the right question. In the EasySOA (*) project we definitely need a full design-to-runtime Mangrove chain. If we want and up-to-date one, I guess we could use JWT in lieu of BPMN for design level modeling ; obviously that would probably imply some work on both sides. We'll think it up on our own side and provide an answer in the following weeks !

Regards,
Marc