Re: [skalli-dev] Assessing Skalli for the requirements of the codecentric AG

Hi Simon,

thank you for your quick answer. I'll setup Skalli and give it a try once I get some time off.

So far it seams that some use-cases are already covered and some present major obstacles (JIRA). Jenkins support seems to be doable considering their web-service API and CLI [1, 2]. Does Skalli already include support for it in a way?

Regarding a Sonar integration, the web-service API seems extensive and the Jenkins / Maven plug-ins show that an integration should be possible.

Thanks again,

Ben

[1] http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Remote+access+API
[2] http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Hudson+CLI