Re: [skalli-dev] Reduce number of thirdparty dependencies to be copied manually

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 3:36 AM, Wetzold, Robert <robert.wetzold@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> sorry for the late reply, I am back from vacation now.
>
> I think it would also be a benefit for Skalli if we had a committer in the Orbit project. I would volunteer for that. What are the next steps for me until we reach inauguration ceremonies?

I started the vote for you as an Orbit committer.
     http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg02155.html

The next steps would be to start filing bugs in Orbit for the specific
bundles you're looking to bring into Orbit.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org