Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:07:50 +0100
From: Jo?o Martins <joaomartins27396@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sirius-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sirius-dev] GSOC-Sirius

My name is Jo?o Martins from Portugal, this year I enter in Eclipse
Foundation on Google Summer of Code 2014,

In this summer I will work on "Eclipse Sirius: Specification model
initializer".

I would like know the necessary documentation to read.

Other question I have is about the operating system, actually I am using
win7 installed but I am thinking in install linux to work. which operating
system you advise me?

Best Regards
Jo?o Martins