Re: [sfcurve-dev] Addition of GeoWave Indexing Code To SFCurve

Hi James,

Thanks for the PR.  I commented on it to note a number of the details we'll have to work out before we can merge the work.

I think we will need to raise a number of Committer Questionnaires (CQs) for the PR.  Can you identify the dependencies that this work pulls in?

Cheers,

Jim