Re: [servlet-dev] Servlet 5.1

I've created a label Candidate3NextRelease and for a start I have just tagged all open issues that matched a search for "Clarify".  This is still 37 issues... a lot, but hopefully most of them will just be javadoc/spec fixes rather than any change in API.   I think we definitely should better define our existing behaviour before adding too much more !

To whittle down that number, I think it is fine that if any 2 committers think Naaah! for an issue then they can remove the label.... or better yet close the issue if it really is not going to be addressed.

cheers

PS.  I think the fork of the TCK project is a really good idea, as it allows us to test in parallel and push changes to the TCK as we accept changes in the api-project