Re: [servlet-dev] Servlet 5.1

Stuart,

I agree that we should have a relatively short process to 5.1.

We probably need to have a good pass through the issues and add ones we think need to be addressed to the project: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/projects/2

To keep email threads simple, maybe we should create a new github issue tag called "NextReleaseCandidate", which any committer can apply to an issue they think should be considered.  We can then all review and discuss within the issue and once rough consensus is achieved we either add to the project or remove the label.

thoughts