Re: [servlet-dev] References to old versions of the Spec

So are we agreed that we should:

1) Drop the change log, and replace with a small list of changes since the Servlet 4.0 spec.
2) Drop references to old versions of the Servlet spec that talk about historical stuff while we are doing the javax -> jakarta rename?
3) Drop section 14.4 (the deployment descriptor duplication that was discussed in another thread)?

I am very much in favour of 1) as we lost almost all formatting when the document was moved over (even the formatting that is there is often wrong), so to fix all the changelog formatting is a bit of work that does not really seem worthwhile. My formatting PR at  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/pull/306 does touch these sections (as I fixed all the section headers to get the TOC to be correct) so it would be good to get this merged before we make these changes to avoid conflicts.

Stuart