Re: [servlet-dev] References to old versions of the Spec

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 23:18, Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 31/01/2020 18:37, Bill Shannon wrote:
> The history / change log should be removed, or rather cleared out and
> added to going forward.

Just to clarify, do you mean this section should be empty or should it
contain a single line (assuming it is the only change) that says that,
compared to Servlet 4.0, the packages have been renamed from javax to
jakarta ?

If the answer to the above question is yes then I guess we'd need
another line for "cosmetic only formatting/layout changes as a result of
importing the specification text"

Do we really want to do that? It has been moved from one system to another, so this would be a huge amount of work for and I don't really see any value in it.

Mark