Re: [servlet-dev] Intention to release 4.0.2

Hi,

I started the last staging Jenkins build on 15 October 2018, so that build reflects the last code changes in the EE4J_8 branch.

For the full build log, see:

For the last commits see:

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 8:26 AM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On October 23, 2018 11:33:17 PM UTC, Stuart Douglas <sdouglas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>As I did not receive any objections to my email on the 22nd [1] this is
>an
>official notification of intention to release the 4.0.2 version that
>has
>been staged (as per the release process at [2].
>
>According to the document this process involves:
>
>   - Email the dev list with an intention to release (this email)
>   - Create a release record
>   - Schedule a release review
>   - Notify emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
>   - Submit the IP log for review
>   - Obtain PMC approval
>
>I intend to start this process later today, and will keep the dev list
>updated with progress.
>
>Stuart
>
>[1] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/servlet-dev/msg00050.html
>[2]
>https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ee4j/wiki/How-to-release-the-first-Eclipse-version-of-projects

I'm not near my laptop but doesn't the August 'release' predate the groupid fixes?

Regardless I am -1 on proceeding with either the August release or the current state of EE4J_8 as some license headers have not been updated when files have been changed.

Mark