Re: [servlet-dev] Diffs between EE4J_8 and master

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 10:28, Stuart Douglas <sdouglas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As the Automatic-Module-Name issue has not been decided yet we are going to need to do another minor release anyway, so in the interest of getting the first release out the door I think we should hold off and merge these into that release.

If this approach is ok with everyone then I think we should start the release review process with the existing staged 4.0.2 version.

+1